HTC this week in LONDON unveils the brand new HTC ONE
This is one beautiful phone i am not really android fan nor iphone but i must admit this is one gorgeous phone yes i do love HTC and what they do. But what i used is windows phone simple because its fast its simple it NEVER CRASH. but this isnt about microsofts awesome windows phone, but rather HTC ONE i think this is the phone ill be getting my wife.
Some Context from HTC
HTC Zoe™: Your photo gallery brought to life.
- Capturing a moment takes more than one image. That’s why the new HTC One includes the HTC UltraPixel Camera. Press the shutter and the HTC One automatically captures up to 20 photos and a 3-second video—a picture that’s alive. So your entire photo album becomes a living, breathing gallery.
Your interactive TV guide.
- Tired of remotes taking up valuable couch space? The new HTC One is ready to help you channel surf. With Sense TV, all it takes is a few simple steps and you’ll be able to select TV channels, access program guides, adjust audio and more with your HTC One. Find your favorite shows, and it will notify you when they’re on. Take control of your TV experience with your phone.
Sense Voice: Call clarity—even in a crowd.
The world doesn’t include a volume knob. So talking on the phone in any loud, crowded environment can be a challenge. The new HTC One solves that problem with Sense Voice. It includes dual built-in microphones that detect loud ambient noise and will then dynamically boost the in-call voice to compensate. Hurrah for clarity.
HTC BlinkFeed™. Your live home screen.
With HTC BlinkFeed™, simply pick the social networks, news and feeds you want to stay updated on and they'll all stream live to your home screen. The pulse of your world is in the palm of your hand.
HTC ONE SPECS
|Size||137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3mm|
|Display||4.7 inch, Full HD 1080p, 468 PPI|
|CPU speed||Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600, quad-core, 1.7GHz|
|Camera||• HTC UltraPixel Camera• BSI sensor, Pixel size 2.0 µm, Sensor size 1/3'• Dedicated HTC ImageChip™ 2
• F2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens
• Optical Image Stabilization (OIS)
• Smart Flash: Five levels of flash automatically set by distance to subject
• Front Camera: 2.1 MP, 880 wide angle lens with HDR capability
• 1080p Full HD video recording for both front and back cameras
• HDR Video
• Continuous shooting and VideoPic
• Slow motion video recording with variable speed playback
• HTC Zoe™ with HTC Zoe™ Highlights and HTC Zoe™ Share
• Retouch with Object Removal, Group Retouch, and Sequence Shot
|Multimedia||Audio supported formats:• Playback: .aac, .amr, .ogg, .m4a, .mid, .mp3, .wav, .wma (Windows Media Audio 9)• Recording: .amr
Video supported formats:
• Playback: .3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .wmv (Windows Media Video 9), .avi (MP4 ASP and MP3)
• Recording: .mp4
|GPS||Internal GPS antenna + GLONASSDigital compass|
|Platform||Android™ with HTC Sense™HTC BlinkFeed™|
|SIM card type||microSIM|
|Connectivity3||• 3.5 mm stereo audio jack• NFC capable3• Compliant with Bluetooth 4.0
• Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX™ enabled
• Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n
• DLNA® for wirelessly streaming media from the phone to a compatible TV or computer
• Support consumer infrared remote control
• micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port with mobile high-definition video link (MHL) for USB or HDMI connection (Special cable required for HDMI connection.)
|Sound enhancement||HTC BoomSound™
|Memory||Total storage : 32GB/64GB, available capacity varies1RAM : 2 GB DDR2|
Ambient light sensor
|Battery||Embedded rechargeable Li-polymer batteryCapacity : 2300 mAh|
|AC Adapter||Voltage range/frequency: 100 ~ 240 V AC, 50/60 HzDC output: 5 V and 1 A|
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF IT VOTE AND COMMENT BELOW!