Jaguar Shows-off the Aluminum Architecture on C-X17 Concept along with it Liquid Metal Paint Job at the 2013 Dubai Motor Show!
- Jaguar announces next-generation lightweight technologies in the form of an all-new advanced aluminium monocoque architecture
- It is lightweight, extremely stiff and incorporates innovative technologies that emphasise Jaguar’s commitment to sustainability
- This advanced lightweight architecture will form the basis for a new range of future Jaguars; the first product will be a mid-size premium C/D segment sedan on sale in 2015
- This will be the first aluminium monocoque product in the segment and is set to be the most advanced, efficient and refined sports sedan in its class
- Power will be provided by a range of engines including the new family of high-output, fuel-efficient petrol and diesel engines to be built at Jaguar Land Rover’s new UK engine manufacturing facility
- These will enable Jaguar to offer vehicles with class-leading performance, including top speeds of over 300km/h (186mph), and emissions lower than 100g of CO2 per km.
- Looking to the future, the C-X17 concept is a study to demonstrate the capabilities of the new advanced aluminium monocoque architecture
- It blends the sleek design and sporting performance that are hallmarks of Jaguar, with the crossover benefits of an assured driving position and high levels of flexibility
- The C-X17 also showcases advanced interior technologies including Interactive Surface Console – a multi-screen infotainment network that links passengers with each other and the outside world through social media channels.
The Jaguar C – X17 Concept was introduce two-months ago at the 2013 IAA Frankfurt Auto Show, as a design study for the Jaguar brand; to explore SUVs and CUVs; as Jaguar have been looking to start building crossovers and Sport Unity Vehicle braking the long run tradition of the Jaguar Land Rover company owned by India’s Tata Motors. Tata Motor plans for these two brands are unlike any other in the business where only BMW and Mini relationship comes a little close. Jaguar is responsible for building Luxury cars to take on the BMW Mercedes Benz and Lexus of the world; Where Land Rover is known for making Luxury SUV’s that can go both against BMW Mercedes Benz and Lexus as well as, Bentley and Rolls Royces; however their vehicle quality usually keep them from gaining the Prestige Luxury Brand Level as Bentley and Rolls Royce.
JAGUAR C-X17 SPORTS CROSSOVER CONCEPT WITH ALL-NEW ALUMINIUM ARCHITECTURE OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
CHECK OUT A INTERACTIVE VERSION OF THE C-X17 CONCEPT PRESS RELEASE FOR THE DUBAI MOTOR SHOW, THAT JAGUAR PUT TOGETHER:
Images by Jaguar Land Rover International
SMADE|MEDIA RELATED ARTICLES
- Jaguar Teases the F-Type Coupe (smademedia.com)